All 12 art Reviews

Killing In The Name Of. Killing In The Name Of.

faved

I really like how the smoke has the yellow and orange reflected in it

I LUV L.A. I LUV L.A.

Well Done

Looks very realistic, and the shading and use of color is great! I love the spray paint. The wall could have had a stronger texture though.

skully skully

Extremely well done for the choice of medium

Dang! Computer art is hard. You did a really great job

Old Buzzard Old Buzzard

Very nice

I like the overall feel of it. Was this done in water color and pencil? Good job

Schteeve responds:

Colored pencil, ink, and chalk pastel.

Apocalypse Apocalypse

Just found

a new desktop picture

Mallard. Mallard.

Amazing... but :O

This is amazing, seriously, it's beautiful. But the overall effect would be so much stronger if the focal point wasn't placed in the center of the page. Next time try making the focus a little center. Just some constructive criticism. Great art though, seriously.

"They call me Sweetheart." "They call me Sweetheart."

So.... beautiful

5'd and fav'd

A Silent Creeper A Silent Creeper

That is sick

Beatiful

Dwagon Dwagon

Complete

Now this is what I'm talking about. You're other works are great in terms of the quality of the artwork, but this one really demonstrates your abilities. You have a talent. Keep it up!

5/5

Afro Afro

Great! But it's missing something...

It looks terrific and the quality of the shading and textures is superb, but it seems to appear incomplete. The hair and the background seem kind of plain, and although this artwork is amazing, it takes away from the overall effect.

Nice job.

Zemeh responds:

It is a simple piece. The background is plain but I want more focus on the character than the surrounding. I guess I could add more detail to the character's skin.