The Weeklings Series Pilot The Weeklings Series Pilot

Instant classic

The Void The Void

Saucy

Eddsworld - The Snogre Eddsworld - The Snogre

I can't wrap my head around the idea of Edd being gone :( His cartoons were a part of my childhood. He was one of the people that inspired me to animate.

But yeah this was great.

vagina fish vagina fish

Interesting and well animated. Kind of weird but definitely not worthy of all the hate it's received. Just admit that the only reason you hated it is because vaginas make you uncomfortable. Quit being a pussy. If it was about dicks nobody would have given a fuck.

Shamrock Shake Shamrock Shake

Humor was dull, unoriginal, jaded and repetative. The animation was pretty good. The drawings were good. Overall, it wasn't funny. The dick joke was also so unnecessary.

Xtreme Coffee Action Set! Xtreme Coffee Action Set!

Loved it

It started off kinda slow, but it picked up fast and it was hilarious! Plus the animation and art itself were good as well.

The best thing about this video was the quality jokes. I'm sick and tired of all the shock humor on TV and the internet and it was requesting to see some real quality jokes on a flash. The vietnam mug boot, and "original pride flag" were absolutely golden. I haven't laughed this hard at a newgrounds flash in a while.

Great work!

10/10

BillyNapalm responds:

Glad you enjoyed it! Using shock humor without any sort of motivation or justification just seems forced to me.

Felix's Showreel Felix's Showreel

I'm a fan

I absolutely love all your work and you are a huge inspiration and influence on my own animation style. Don't look at my page though, it sucks :( The only good stuff i have lies within the tons of unfinished projects on my desktop.

PLEASE continue making animations and I promise I will keep watching.

~cheezlog

Btw, you and David Firth should collaborate. Your styles would compliment each other beautifully. It would be unreal.

Beard Ninja Beard Ninja

Too Violent

The excess of the violence didn't really add anything and I think it was unnecessary. Amazing animation though

Madness: Lactation Madness: Lactation

A good laugh

Dude, I love your animation style. You're a big influence on my art and some of my later animations. Pretty much everything you submit is quality work. Even though this is short and simple, the art and animation and overall effect are still top-notch.