Do the squat Do the squat

ayo is this a game

dis smell like hot ASSSSSSSSSSSS ( )*( )

Color Theory Color Theory

Simple, yet captivating

I thoroughly enjoyed this game. My only complaint is it was too short :(

Great Work!

5/5

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Hands down best mario flash ever made

This is the best mario game ever for the internet. I'm not going to go into detail because its already been said. I was playing the courses and collecting sprites and was like; "wow this game is great, I'm really enjoying this." But then I found out about the level maker. That was the icing on the cake. FANTASTIC! Almost every feature from the game can be used in the designer. Only one thing to add:

BOSSES should be accessible in level designer!

Just make it so if a boss is in the level, the sprite placed is blue until the boss is defeated. Sure it will raise complications, but just do it.

Anyways i don't care if you ignore that suggestion or not, this game is still 10/10 100% amazing!

AN Escape Series #4 AN Escape Series #4

Fantastic

This is going on my favorites

That was hard and fun. I'm so proud of myself, I only used the walkthrough for one part. The part with the mirror shard and reflection (you know the part.) Anyways great game

NG Flagging Guide 2 NG Flagging Guide 2

Good

overall very informative and helpful. Although I question a few of the things said on it. You made it seem as though some things that would be counted as useless to be abusive.

For example:
- A penguin face seems useless but I'm pretty sure it isn't breaking the rules. (I'm lookin right at em' XD)

Just wondering, what would be an example of something useless but not abusive, because it seems to be kind of a gray area and I think we could all benefit from it getting cleared up..

Anyways I learned a lot from this and I thank you.

9/10

Little-Rena responds:

Usless is just something that you didn't find helpful, there is no right or wrong answer for a helpful/useless review, those are down to the persons own judgment.

Meeblings Meeblings

Better than #2

Add medals!!!!

Meeblings 2 Meeblings 2

I predict...

FRONTPAGE! BTW I need help with level 8. How do I make the changerling turn into a gravityling (or whatever). If not then is there any other way to do it?!!?! HEEEEEELP!!!

Great game though

Warnockworld responds:

Click and hold on the changeling until you get to the desired Meebling...

Bubba the Wise Bubba the Wise

DAMN this is a lot more fun then I thought!

Dude this is awesome. He practically understands what you are saying! however there is one problem: If a verb is in a tense other than present tense, he still responds in present tense. Also he sometimes says grammatically incorrect things. However I know it is not possible to program everything someone could possibally say so I give it 9/10. Great work!

chesster415 responds:

Thanks, I'm having a hard time figuring out how to make him differentiate between different tenses and uses of certain words that are spelled the same. I was planning on waiting awhile to get some more of the bugs out before I put this up here but my sister liked it and wanted me to put it up how I had it.